Sunday, August 9, 2009

And Meanwhile Back At The Ok Saloon...


This last two weeks have been a doozie! I felt like a space ship glancing off an asteroid and spinning wildly out of control... So let me say this, I apologize to one and all for my behavior in the last week.


(From post on Facebook)


Let me apologize for my insanity this last week... I have found a place of peace and have a lot of work on me to do. I have some awesome friends... 3 in particular who were immeasurable in their wisdom and brutally honest truth!


More forthcoming blogs to be seen in the near future:



  1. An Underlying Effect

  2. Of Childlike Faith & Beauty

Working on WHO AM I, hope to have it up with in the week, I am pouring my heart into these few that I have conceptualized. Also will move one idea to my food blog at http://www.skipsrecipebox.blogspot.com/ this will be FEED MY SHEEP which I am also working on.


Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment